Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Thrifty Finds Part 2

The other day I went to the local thrift store.  I was so excited about what I bought, that I spent most of the next day refashioning the onesies into doll clothes.  We have several birthday parties to attend this month (all girls), so I thought I'd make some cute doll clothes.  I'm also going to make some from scratch too.

Here is what I made.  I simply cut the bottom half of the onesie off (because they are too long for a doll).  I then added a skirt and some embellishments.  If the onesie was too big for a doll I took it in at the sides.  Yes I still have my old Cabbage Patch Dolls to try things on.



 This onsie with the tie is for MJ!


Because Blogger was down the other day I am posting later than usual.  Today is my wonderful husband's birthday.  We have having a party tonight for him.  I'll post more on that later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment