Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Birthday MJ Happy Father Day Jon

I can hardly believe it it has been a year since you were born.  You have changed our lives and taught us so much in this short time.

To celebrate we had a joint party with TJ at the beginning of the month.  We had an Orange coloured theme as i is TJ's favourite.
TJ in the new sandbox Daddy built

Mommy and MJ



One of many attempts at a family shot
Today is we are having my family over for breakfast to celebrate MJ and Father's Day.  Later today is a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. 





 We made this picture for Daddy and one for my dad and Jon's dad using different family members.  I can't remember exactly where I got the idea from but many people use a frame with 3 spots and take the same photos every year so you can watch the kids grow.  My computer program won't let me load the original o just imagine the 3 pictures next to each other.

We are looking forward to another exciting year with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment