Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

What to do with all the leaves?!

I feel like I have been raking and mowing leaves forever.  Every time I clear the yard it is full again by the next day.  Although I am tired from all the hard work, I have been enjoying this time of year immensely because...

* a few years ago our trees suffered from bugs and now they are thriving
* I get to ride on a tractor with my two boys
* physical activity is good for me
* playing in the leaf pile is great fun
* I love to see the joy on my boys faces when I ask if they want to help with the leaves
* we have been doing some fun leaf crafts

Leaf prints

Ironing leaves (didn't work I need help)

Leaf painting

Leaf crown

What are you doing with all your leaves?

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute idea! I would love for you to link it to my Thanksgiving Link Up! http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-traditions-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete