Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Blogging parties and challenges

I am very excited about participating in two very cool blog activities.  I will most likely be updating this post as I find more fun things on the blogging world to participate in.


First up is the Ultimate Blog Party over are 5 Min for Mom.  I participated last year and found so many new blogs to follow.  I also had many new followers myself (thank you to all), and I won a prize!!
Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Next up is the 2012 Stash Busting Challenge from Creating a Family Home. The idea is to use only the wool (or other craft supplies) that you have at home and see how long you can go without having to buy more. I have a few knitting and a whole lot of sewing projects planed for this year.



Do you have any other fun activities to share?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the visit at Mom is the Only Girl (and the comment!) And a big thank you for the reminder about 5 Minutes for Mom blog party! How did I almost miss it?!

    ReplyDelete